Saturday, April 10, 2010

Neverending Page Turner: Epic Contest Begins TODAY! (Skype with agents!)

Neverending Page Turner: Epic Contest Begins TODAY! (Skype with agents!)
(Technically it started 03/31. My bad.)
I was compelled to share this when I found it today. Some of you may already know about it, but I think it's cool and very DIFFERENT.

Vlog. Any idea? I hadn't, but I had seen it around lately. Now, after visiting Neverending Page Turner I know. A vlog is a short snippet video you make of yourself and...you guessed it. Blog it. But this vlog is for a contest, so check it out. Dah' prize is priceless: a twelve-minute Skype chat with Kathleen Ortiz of Lowenstein Associates & Suzie Townsend of Fine Print Literary. ";-)

Best of luck, everyone!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS