A young couple then marries and begins to map out what they see as their future together. For some, this includes children. Ah...procreation. Passing on the genes. Extending the family tree. Fatherhood. And Motherhood, which brings on the X-factor of being a mom.
Here's how to know if you (or your significant other) have the X-Factor of Motherhood.
- Shower time is cut in half, because you're always in a hurry now. Shaving your legs really isn't that important.
- No more manicures. Shorter nails are safer to avoid getting poop, finger paints, or creamy foods like peanut butter crammed under your fingernails.
- Late night begins at 8:30 PM instead of 1:00 AM.
- Going to the bathroom becomes a family affair. You can't even get 30 seconds free to pee ... ALONE.
- You trade in your hot-chick muscle car for the dreaded minivan.
- Your favorite song to sing with the kids has to do with playgrounds and buses instead of beer, partying ALL NIGHT LONG, and hating your parents.
- You begin to appreciate your parents.
- Your idea of a hot date is flannel PJs, a good book, while your hubby snores next to you.
- Eating out means fast food, while racing the kids to their activities.
- My favorite - you learn to be grateful for silence. Ah......
Feel free to add more! Can you relate?
My daughter and I are in a show this weekend, three showings to be exact. Hopefully I can get some photos and video to share with you. I'll probably need Monday to recover, so see you on Tuesday!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!