2. You can learn valuable skills such as sign language along with application to life.
3. Humor. Haha!! There is loads of funny on Pinterest.
4. I discovered all types of ways to braid hair. Seriously. There are some very talented peeps on Pinterest.
5. There are talent artists all over the world, dabbling in their craft and posting their masterpieces in hopes of inspiring at least one individual. (I've been inspired plenty. Thank you.)
6. More people than you think love to read. There are a ton of Pinterest boards dedicated to books, literature, and reading.
7. Health & Fitness is big on P. You can find workouts to healthy recipes to lifestyle changes that will help aid longevity.
8. Kids art projects often utilize family values, diverse materials, and loads of educational stimulation for both child and parent/guardian.
9. Letters can make lovely jewelry, adding sentimental meaning to a piece.
10. Coffee is only needed on days ending in the letter Y.
Although social media can chomp time from out day, I feel that Pinterest can be a useful tool in writing and life in a short period of time.
Are you a Pinterest geek??? Why or why not?