Friday, June 15, 2018

Summer Fun Reader Scavenger Hunt!

I have a confession to make. I'm an addict. Of reading. A hoarder of books and words. I can't help it!

So . . . I practically shake with excitement when I have the opportunity to added more books to my collection. (I do share it with others, though. Sharing books is a must!) And what better time to add more books than during the summer reading months?

Are you ready to win a Kindle Fire HD 8, Amazon cards and books!


Night Owl Romance Web Hunt

Great! Let's get underway...

I'm one of the sponsors of the Night Owl Romance Summer Fun Scavenger Hunt. During this event you'll find some great new books to add to your TBR list, your favorite authors, and even some new authors you've yet to read. It's a really fun hunt!


HAVE A BLAST and GOOD LUCK! 

Happy Weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS