Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cross-eyed

Well, I spent most of yesterday trumping through the endless sea of YA agents until the gloss sheathing my eyeballs was nonexistent--drier than the butt end of a cigarette at the bottom of a campfire. That was for you, Marcy. ";-) The task to find that perfect 'someone', who you've never personally met, seen, or spoken to directly is quite the adventure. It has been, however, intriguing learning about their likes, dislikes, and what material makes them giggle, quiver, or say 'Yup, got to see me some more of this writer's stuff.'

Although daunting, to all those pursuing that empty space on a major bookstore shelf, that space that was meant just for you don't give up. Today is the day. Peace out! Now off to playing the alphabet on my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS