Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Introducing The Spring 2018 YASH Teams!

What's a YASH Team, you ask?

Well, it's just about the most amazing and exciting opportunity for readers to mingle online with their favorite young adult authors and even possibly win some books! YASH stands for Young Adult Scavenger Hunt. During the hunt new and upcoming YA releases are spotlighted, fabulous prizes are given away, and authors even release special (top-secret) bonus material! 

This year there are 120 authors broken up into six different teams. The blog hop begins Tuesday April 3rd @ 9:00 AM PT and runs through Sunday, April 8th @ noon PT.

To play, either start on my blog or head directly over to the YASH website. There you’ll find a list of all the authors participating as well as an answer sheet you can print off to gather the info you’re hunting for and to keep track of any bonus contests you may have entered.

Here are this year's teams:
TEAM BLUE

TEAM RED

TEAM GOLD

TEAM GREEN

TEAM PINK

TEAM PURPLE
THIS IS MY TEAM. GO TEAM PURPLE!

Hop over to Goodreads to peek at all the books being offered up during this week-long book hunt. And psst...if you visit THE LIST you can even vote for the books you'd like to read like Marked Beauty!

So get ready to hop on the online book hunt starting Tuesday!


I have to leave my YASH hop post up all next week, so I'm posting my #IWSG post today. I'd like to thank April's monthly co-hosts: Olga Godim, Chemist Ken, Renee Scattergood, and Tamara Narayan!

Question: When your writing life is a bit cloudy or filled with rain, what do you do to dig down and keep on writing?

Participants
I usually step away to find places of inspiration that have helped me before. I might watch one of my favorite films or read segments of my favorite books. One thing that really helps me keep writing when it's just not happening is to do a free write. I sit down at my laptop and simply write. It can be about the sky or my family or some emotion I've let pent up. I've also turned to my own books and flipped through the pages to remind me that I sold a manuscript before, so I can do it again.

Happy Writing,




2 comments:

  1. Go purple!
    I know someone on every team. Go me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good ideas to get yourself writing. The team look great. Go Purple!

    ReplyDelete

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS