Thursday, July 4, 2019

IWSG ~ UPDATE & CHARACTER TRAITS

Well hello there, you wonderfully supportive author Insecure Writer Support Group friends.

Do you hear a difference in the tone of my writing voice? 

Good, and there's a reason. 

This post will be super brief because the hubby and I are gearing up with kiddo #4 to fly off to Italy today! Kiddo #4 is playing soccer in an international tournament there with his premiere team representing the USA. It's a great opportunity for him and a much needed getaway for us all after the past seven months of life's suckage. I'll take loads of pics and share when we return.

UPDATE:

MOTLEY EDUCATION, My middle grade novel, has found a new home!!! And not just book I that had already been released, but book II as well. Thank you all for your support through this weird and trying time. I would have lost my mind (and might have stopped writing for good) without you. <3

When I know the details of the above I will let you know, and if any of you are willing to help me spread the word when each book is released please let me know. I'd really appreciate it!

THIS MONTH'S QUESTION:

What personal traits have you written into your characters?

It's inevitable that writers will eventually use a personal trait of their own or close family and friends in a character. I know I've used some in my characters.

What about you?
PARTICIPANTS

I'd like to thank this month's co-hosts: are Erika Beebe, Natalie Aguirre,Jennifer Lane, MJ , Lisa Buie-Collard, and Ellen @ The Cynical Sailor! Make sure you visit their sites, too!



11 comments:

  1. I'm glad it found a home!
    Enjoy Italy and good luck to your son's team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how exciting - I hope you have an amazing trip!! Best of luck to your son's team. And so glad your books found another home. Take care and have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri - excellent Motley Education has found a new home ... so pleased for you. Now enjoy Italy ... and interesting excursion to put it mildly - happy fun times ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finding a new home for your book! And have fun in Italy watching your son play and being on vacation with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon Voyage! Happy IWSG. Hope your holiday was safe and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are off on an adventure! So thrilled to hear you found a home for your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy all the moments in Italy - so exciting!! And a much needed boost for your family!
    You're more than welcome to visit my blog for the books when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay to your book finding a new home! And have fun on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so happy for this good news for you and looking forward to our next interview!

    Tara Tyler Talks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad your book and future books have found a new home!! It's nice to hear good things happening!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great your book found a new home! I hope you had a fantastic time in Italy!

    ReplyDelete

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS