Thursday, December 16, 2021

IWSG ~ Writing Stresses? I'm late!

I'm late! I'm late! For two very important IWSG dates!

What's IWSG, you ask?
(Feel free to skip to the next bold text if you've read this part before.) 
It's a group of writers who lend support, encouragement, and guidance to each other. Once a month, we share our insecurities about writing, marketing, and the publishing industry. On occasion, we also share insecurities or struggles from our daily lives. Want to take part? Click on the image at the end of my post. We'd love to have you join us!

I won't bore you with why I missed November's post or why I'm late for December. I will, however, leave you a clue or two at the end of this post. 
 
So . . . here we go:

November's question - What's harder to do, coming up with your book title or writing the blurb? 
 
That's easy - the blurb! I tend to want to include too much information.

December's question In your writing, what stresses you the most? What delights you?
 
Hmmm . . . I guess what stresses me out the most is that I want to be done with whatever part I'm working on to move on to the next scene (or whatever). I need to enjoy each moment I'm writing instead of wanting to rush. 

Most delightful? When I unintentionally tie part of the story to an earlier part of the story and then I'm like 'Yes!'
 
 
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!🎄
May God bless you abundantly throughout the New Year!
Okay, here are my clues: 
 
Drywall, no kitchen sink, blanket-covered furniture, complete overhaul. 
 
Leave your guess in the comments!
 
Sheri~ 

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been doing some major renovations at your house. Hope you have a Happy Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri! Happy holidays to you and your family! UGH! I DO NOT ENVY YOU! I completely understand major renovations, since I have be in a constant one since I bought my 1914 Craftsman home. Two years later, and I am still in major renovations. The kitchen is done, YAY, two out of the three baths are done, and the third is on its way. The Lower Level rehab is almost complete, but still needs tweaking. And, I still have to repair the plater the main floor rooms and three of four bedrooms. UGH. This winter I hope to finish. Four months of fun, fun, fun! I hope your rehab goes smoothly and that it will be completed soon. There is nothing worse than PLASTER DUST all over. It haunts you even months later.... Hugs, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. You win for late but it's still December!
    Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri - thanks for the update - sounds like life went slightly pear-shaped, sincerely hope all is fixed by Christmas ... take care and thanks for all you do for IWSG - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping January has found you with a sink at least. hehehe

    Happy New Year.

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS