Wednesday, June 3, 2020

IWSG ~ Unity

“Unity to be real must stand the severest strain without breaking.” – Mahatma Gandhi
LINK
*Insecure Writer Support Group aka IWSG is a safe haven where writers share their fears and insecurities, hopes and dreams through a monthly post. Want to join in? Click on the image to find out more or to find other participating members.



I'd planned on giving some humorous answer in response to this month's optional question about a deep, dark writer secret I have, but my heart is too heavy to be funny, right now. I'm not going to go on and point out all the current wrongs in the world or preach on how we should handle them. I just want to offer you a silent nod of encouragement and comfort. 

Thinking of you all . . .

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the thoughtful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet... take care, Sheri... we're thinking of you, too. Sending you a VIRTUAL HUG>>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri - very appropriate ... thank you - all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in the south in the seventies. We were taught that racism is bad, but there were no black families in my neighborhood. The message still took in my brain somehow and I even ended up marrying a person from a different race because I was taught to see people, not color. We have a long way to go as a country, but enough stories like mine will add up to progress, eventually.

    ReplyDelete

!SPLAT Your Awesomeness! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

MY STATS